Home learning for Lockdown 2021
Monday 1st Marcj
Here are a few things you need to know this week:
- I will continue to be use Google Classroom to communicate daily with your child. If I do not have contact with your child in the week, I will contact you on a Thursday afternoon to see if I can help.
- There is a maths task below for each day and a Vimeo to support their learning. (30 minutes)
- Use your child's multiplication cards, number bond cards, Topmarks Daily ten or Topmarks hit the button, to practice arithmetic skills. (15 minutes)
- Please complete the writing tasks, each day and complete in the writing books provided in the learning packs.(30 minutes)
- Spelling lists can be used daily and spelling city is linked directly to your child's group. You could choose a spelling or grammar sheet to complete from the home learning pack.(20 minutes)
- Please read your child's reading book DAILY. (20 minutes)
- Choose a topic based activity each day (up to 1 hour ).
- There will be an online class story or sharing session each day at 2pm. (This is optional)
- 30 minutes of daily exercise.
Each timing is a guide and does not need to be precise.
Online lessons/meets this week (Monday- Friday)
- 9:05- Yr 2 Children meet
- 9:20- Reception phonics
- 10:30- YR1 phonics
Please take some time to read through the online safety information documents below.
Thank you for your support
Spellings- week beginning 1st March
You will have a new set of spellings to practice this week. The spellings set are for the next 3 weeks, please look carefully at spelling patterns and identify the exception words that do not follow rules.
The writing tasks this week are based upon World Book Day, The Tiger Who Came to Tea and St Pirans Day.
Year 1 Maths- Week beginning 1st March
Please work through the daily worksheet or activity. There are some Vimeos to support learning steps.
Year 2 Maths- week beginning 1st March
Please work through the daily worksheets. and Vimeos. Your class teachers will be on hand during the live meet to talk through the activities each day.